above all things being fervent in your love among yourselves; for love covereth a multitude of sins: 1 Peter 4:8 ASV
and above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:14 ASV
Love covers all sins
Hatred stirs up strifes: but love covers all sins. Proverbs 10:12 Cepher
James 5:19-20 ASV
(19) My brethren, if any among you err from the truth, and one convert him;
(20) let him know, that he who converteth a sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of sins.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 ASV
(1) If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
(2) And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
(3) And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
(4) Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
(5) doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil;
(6) rejoiceth not in unrighteousness, but rejoiceth with the truth;
(7) beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
(8) Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away.
(9) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;
(10) but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
(11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: now that I am become a man, I have put away childish things.
(12) For now we see in a mirror, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known.
(13) But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.