God so loved the world that, at the fulfillment of time, He gave His only Son YHWH and a new commandment to love one another as a sign of membership in His discipleship, his fold, flock and as another requirement for salvation.
1 Corinthians 13:13 CESAIRE
(13) However, now remains belief, expectation, love, the three things, greater of these the love.
John 3:16-21 ASV
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(17) For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
(18) He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
1 John 4:7-21 ASV
(7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God.
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
(9) Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him.
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
(11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
(12) No man hath beheld God at any time: if we love one another, God abideth in us, and his love is perfected in us:
(13) hereby we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
(14) And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father hath sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
(15) Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abideth in him, and he in God.
(16) And we know and have believed the love which God hath in us. God is love; and he that abideth in love abideth in God, and God abideth in him.
(17) Herein is love made perfect with us, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as he is, even so are we in this world.
(18) There is no fear in love: but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear hath punishment; and he that feareth is not made perfect in love.
(19) We love, because he first loved us.
(20) If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen.
(21) And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
2 Corinthians 5:11-21 ASV
(11) Knowing therefore the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest unto God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences.
(12) We are not again commending ourselves unto you, but speak as giving you occasion of glorying on our behalf, that ye may have wherewith to answer them that glory in appearance, and not in heart.
(13) For whether we are beside ourselves, it is unto God; or whether we are of sober mind, it is unto you.
(14) For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that one died for all, therefore all died;
(15) and he died for all, that they that live should no longer live unto themselves, but unto him who for their sakes died and rose again.
(16) Wherefore we henceforth know no man after the flesh: even though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now we know him so no more.
(17) Wherefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.
(18) But all things are of God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;
(19) to wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
(20) We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beseech you on behalf of Christ, be ye reconciled to God.
(21) Him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him.